CPH Hoodie Done
I finished the CPH Hoodie, which was my tweeding along project. There are more pictures of it on my blog, Moirae Knitting, but here's a sneak preview.Pattern: Central Park Hoodie from Knit Scene (Intweave Knits)
Pattern Modifications: Shortened the ribbing. Used larger armhole directions and and larger sleeves (around). Sewed the hood down so it would be a little less pointy.
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Donegal Tweed ~12 balls
Yarn Source: Knitterās Palette
Needles: US Size 4 and 6 Addi Turbos
Special Techniques: Cabling without a needle by Grumperina
Zippers/Toggles: None for now. Might add some later.
Yarn Bought on January 14, 2007/Project finished January 28, 2007 (a personal best)
What I would change: Might add pockets. Would pick up fewer stitches for the button band. I picked up 160 which resulted in a slightly ruffled hood, but it will probably block out if I try.

1 Comments:
Beautiful job! Looks fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Home