January 30, 2007

The New Blogger

Fellow Tweeders,

Some of you are experiencing some difficulties posting (or not at all) in the old version of blogger. So what say you - should Tweeding Along transfer to the New Blogger? Just leave a comment to this post as to YES or NO.
Thank You and Tweed on!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My experience is there will come a point where there is no longer a choice. I was forced to switch but did not want to.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I switched this past weekend after much "nudging" from Blogger. I took the precaution of saving my template first, and all seems to have gone well. I don't noticed many differences, other than needing to re-login much more often, particularly when leaving comments - perhaps that's in the name of better security. Over all, it was quick and painless.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

I'm NOT being allowed to switch yet - apparently my blog is too large and they are "working on this."

Either way, I can get to Tweedling Along, but if you switch, you'll have to re-invite those of us who haven't switched yet.

At least if my experience with other blog KALs that switched is anything to go by...

11:18 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I was finally allowed to switch and it was easy

10:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We may as well. Big Brother says so. When I did it wasnt so bad. And I DO like their dashboard better.

12:48 AM  
Blogger Kimberley said...

I like the new Blogger. Go ahead, make the switch. Come over to the dark side!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home