Couple of Tweeds
I finished another child hat and mitten set for the Oldest One's school raffle draw. It's made with Patons Shetland Chunky Tweeds in Sea Ice Tweed.
I also made an Irish Hiking Scarf in the same yarn in Deep Red Tweeds. My pictures came out crappy. This one is closer to the real color. Our weather has been to windy and rainy to get outside to take a better picture, and now this is packed up to mail to the Red Scarf Project.
Happy knitting!
I also made an Irish Hiking Scarf in the same yarn in Deep Red Tweeds. My pictures came out crappy. This one is closer to the real color. Our weather has been to windy and rainy to get outside to take a better picture, and now this is packed up to mail to the Red Scarf Project.
Happy knitting!

4 Comments:
Very nice! I'm kinda partial to that blue. :-)
That is a terrific blue, how nice of you to be donating these items...
very nice! I love ish's they are sooo fab.
Those are so nice! Great job!
Post a Comment
<< Home