January 29, 2007

I got Tweed!

I have been feeling embarrassed as I am one of the hostesses of this KAL and I still had nothing to show! Not anymore!!! Here is my Tweed!


I am using Jaeger Shetland in Grey Tweed and I am knitting this gorgeous Lace and Cable Capelet from Vogue Knitting Holiday 2006. The yarn is soooooo buttery soft! And I love the dark grey and the camel specs! The pattern seemed very complicated at the beginning but it really isn't! This is one of those knits that I can't wait to finish it and wear it!

I'll keep you posted here and at The Crafty Weasel!

6 Comments:

Blogger CelticCastOn said...

your cruising right along ya big sneak! I didn't even know you started it !
ohh its going to be fabulouso, can't wait to see finished pics of it.

5:50 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

your cruising right along ya big sneak! I didn't even know you started it !
ohh its going to be fabulouso, can't wait to see finished pics of it.

5:50 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

your cruising right along ya big sneak! I didn't even know you started it !
ohh its going to be fabulouso, can't wait to see finished pics of it.

5:51 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

your cruising right along ya big sneak! I didn't even know you started it !
ohh its going to be fabulouso, can't wait to see finished pics of it.

5:51 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

your cruising right along ya big sneak! I didn't even know you started it !
ohh its going to be fabulouso, can't wait to see finished pics of it.

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks beautiful so far!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home