January 02, 2007

Works in a few KALs, LOL



I thought I would post my last pic of Tweedy item before taking new pics next week. This piece is actually done and sleeves are started...no small accomplish as it is a size 58-60 for DH who is 6"6"

BTW yarn is Queensland Kathmandu in twig, I LOVE this yarn...planning on much more after the kntting from my stash for at least 6 months is over, I am acquiring quite a list of purchases to be made in future...

3 Comments:

Blogger C+SK said...

Oh my god, that's a lot of knitting!!!! It looks great!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks, I seldom knit for DH but hats, scarf, I really want to make him socks, he would love them but size 16eeee scares me!!!

6:37 PM  
Blogger CelticCastOn said...

GAH! Sizee 16 and 6'6 now thats knitting patience!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home