Tweeding in the new year
Hey Everyone,
I hope you had a good new year! We've got three months left in the tweed along and frankly I haven't done much in the way of tweeding. I got frustrated before christmas with my tweed and set it aside but now its time to bring out the tweed once more and get stuck in. The problem I was having with my tweed was keeping the pattern in line, every time I ripped and started over the same thing would happen. Finally a light bulb went on inside my head about a week before christmas! All I needed to do was use stitch markers at the start of every new piece of pattern. Novel concept considering I make and sell stitch markers *hangs head in shame* I know I know. Anyway I've be working on it the past few days when i've had a chance and I'm making some progress here. This is the back piece, I'm about 9 inch to date. Won't be long until its arm hole time!!
How's your tweed coming along??? Show us your progess!! If your not tweeding you need to pull it out and get a start on something tweedy over the next few months!
I hope you had a good new year! We've got three months left in the tweed along and frankly I haven't done much in the way of tweeding. I got frustrated before christmas with my tweed and set it aside but now its time to bring out the tweed once more and get stuck in. The problem I was having with my tweed was keeping the pattern in line, every time I ripped and started over the same thing would happen. Finally a light bulb went on inside my head about a week before christmas! All I needed to do was use stitch markers at the start of every new piece of pattern. Novel concept considering I make and sell stitch markers *hangs head in shame* I know I know. Anyway I've be working on it the past few days when i've had a chance and I'm making some progress here. This is the back piece, I'm about 9 inch to date. Won't be long until its arm hole time!!
How's your tweed coming along??? Show us your progess!! If your not tweeding you need to pull it out and get a start on something tweedy over the next few months!

1 Comments:
Ohhhh that looks good!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home