Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Shawl
I've just joined up after I realised that half of my stash, and nearly all of my recent yarn purchases are tweed! I am currently knitting the Forest Canopy Shawl (which is my first lace shawl!) in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply shade Blessed. Here's a quick picture of progress so far:

Shawl in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply
This is a lovely pattern, and the yarn really suits it (although the pic looks a bit more bluey purple, rather than heather coloured which is actually is). I'm going to make the shawl bigger than the actual pattern as it is a shoulder shawl.
Other impending tweed stuff I hope to knit are the Eowyn wristwarmers in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed and Kid Classic combined(from Rowan 38), Eris in Rowanspun and possibly another shawl.

Shawl in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply
This is a lovely pattern, and the yarn really suits it (although the pic looks a bit more bluey purple, rather than heather coloured which is actually is). I'm going to make the shawl bigger than the actual pattern as it is a shoulder shawl.
Other impending tweed stuff I hope to knit are the Eowyn wristwarmers in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed and Kid Classic combined(from Rowan 38), Eris in Rowanspun and possibly another shawl.

1 Comments:
I was so inspired by the you using tweed yarn that I have ordered some Rowanspun 4ply which was on discount less than £2 per skein ina gorgeous light grey to make a triangle shawl, just haven't decided which yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home