casting on tweed!
I have finally cast on for my Tweedy Aran Cardi using Donegal Tweed.
I cast on saturday afternoon and couldn't put it down. The ribbing isn't just any old ribbing, its a twisted rib pattern, super fun to knit but does take quite a while. It took me all afternoon to complete this but hey i'm well on the way to a tweed Cardi!
I cast on saturday afternoon and couldn't put it down. The ribbing isn't just any old ribbing, its a twisted rib pattern, super fun to knit but does take quite a while. It took me all afternoon to complete this but hey i'm well on the way to a tweed Cardi!

2 Comments:
Oh! WHERE did you find the pattern?!! I've been searching for it HIGH and LOW!!! We absolutely *must* work out a plan for *borrowing*!!!
Can't wait to see more of this one!
Love the red! I don't know the pattern so I can't wait to see it finished!
Post a Comment
<< Home