Tweeding on....
Well, I've finally decided what to tweedalong with. Several skeins of Patons Ballybrae (wow, that's a blast from the past!) have lingered in my stash for quite some time and feel that they need to make their presence known in some form of tweedilicious vests. There are enough skeins of Fenwick Grey and Blk Forest (which looks very midnight blue) to do two vests. Hooray!
The grey will take the form of the aptly named Tweedy Vest by Mona Schmidt from the Fall/Winter '05 Knitscene Magazine. The blk/blue is destined for the Ribbed U-Neck vest by Cornelia Hamilton from the Winter 04/05 Vogue Knitting magazine. I've swatched the grey already and the unique basketweave pattern looks great. Hope to have some pix posted soon.
Happy tweeding everyone!
The grey will take the form of the aptly named Tweedy Vest by Mona Schmidt from the Fall/Winter '05 Knitscene Magazine. The blk/blue is destined for the Ribbed U-Neck vest by Cornelia Hamilton from the Winter 04/05 Vogue Knitting magazine. I've swatched the grey already and the unique basketweave pattern looks great. Hope to have some pix posted soon.
Happy tweeding everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home