First Finished Tweed.....
Well, I have finished my first tweed knit, "The Ultimate Gift" from Interweave in Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4ply.
However, I can't post any pics yet, since it is a gift and I have linked this KAL to my Blog. My significant other is very savvy and keeps looking at my blog and what I am up to, especially since we do the long distance relationship thing. I wouldn't put it past him to show up on the Tweeding Along blog to see if I have knit anything for him.
So, should he look, yes dear, I have been knitting for you, but that's as much as I'll let on.
I'll post pictures after Christmas.
Next tweed project. An EZ Raglan sweater for me, also in Yorkshire Tweed 4ply, different color though. And of that I promise project pics regularly.... LOL
However, I can't post any pics yet, since it is a gift and I have linked this KAL to my Blog. My significant other is very savvy and keeps looking at my blog and what I am up to, especially since we do the long distance relationship thing. I wouldn't put it past him to show up on the Tweeding Along blog to see if I have knit anything for him.
So, should he look, yes dear, I have been knitting for you, but that's as much as I'll let on.
I'll post pictures after Christmas.
Next tweed project. An EZ Raglan sweater for me, also in Yorkshire Tweed 4ply, different color though. And of that I promise project pics regularly.... LOL

2 Comments:
wooo hooo go girl go!
I just wish I could find my pattern to get off the starting blocks :(
Amazing! I cant wait to see pics. Or you could send some to me in email (hint hint)
Post a Comment
<< Home