Thats a wrap!
Hi All!
As you all know tomorrow is the closing date for our kal. When I was first thinking about what to write on this post I was reminding myself of what I DIDN'T accomplish compared to what I wanted to. The thoughts " I don' t even have an FO.... I'm a baaaad hostess came to mind"
Yes I have knit all winter and don't have a finished tweed project but ya know what?? Thats life, things always get in the way of our knitting time. It wasn't the best point to start a Kal in the middle of renovations and preparing to sell a house and didn't expect the frustrations that would occur.
My Tweed projects are not at a loss, I continue to work away at them when I have a minute or two to knit and will not let them become UFO's!
I'm so glad that Claudia and I have been able to share our love of Tweed with you all. There are lots of blogs and knitters I am now acquainted with that I don't even think I would have come across had it not been for this KAL.
I hope you all have enjoyed Tweeding and will continue to Tweed along and share with us on your blogs!
As you all know tomorrow is the closing date for our kal. When I was first thinking about what to write on this post I was reminding myself of what I DIDN'T accomplish compared to what I wanted to. The thoughts " I don' t even have an FO.... I'm a baaaad hostess came to mind"
Yes I have knit all winter and don't have a finished tweed project but ya know what?? Thats life, things always get in the way of our knitting time. It wasn't the best point to start a Kal in the middle of renovations and preparing to sell a house and didn't expect the frustrations that would occur.
My Tweed projects are not at a loss, I continue to work away at them when I have a minute or two to knit and will not let them become UFO's!
I'm so glad that Claudia and I have been able to share our love of Tweed with you all. There are lots of blogs and knitters I am now acquainted with that I don't even think I would have come across had it not been for this KAL.
I hope you all have enjoyed Tweeding and will continue to Tweed along and share with us on your blogs!

5 Comments:
Thanks Kelly for being a great hostess!
Sorry to see this end -- I just joined! Since I didn't post my tweedy projects here, look for them in the future on my blog.
LOL! Not sure why my blog didn't list on my previous comment... and I realized I'm not listed in the contributers on the right side of the page. :( My blog is http://yellowhousetreasures.wordpress.com
It's been fun! Thanks for hosting us!
Thanks so much for hosting! It was inspirational and fun and best of all, I have some FO's to show for it :).
Post a Comment
<< Home