Tweeding Late!
Hello Fellow Tweeders!
Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, our offical start date, but I just got back from the Common Ground Fair in Unity Maine. I see some of you have your tweed projects in full swing so I better get the needles out on my own.
I got to visit a great yarn store in Waterville while away called the Yarn Goods Center. With wall to wall yarn it was hard to decide what to buy but I did pick up my much awaited Donegal tweed for my first tweed project. I'm planning on knitting the Tweedy Aran Cardigan from Interweave Knits Winter 01/02. The slight problem I have though is that I don't have the mag but I'm searching all over for it. If any of you have it or know someone who might please let me know.
I also plan on knitting the Central Park Hoodie and maybe a few others if time allows.
Hope you all enjoy Tweeding Along! Can't wait to see everyone's projects!
Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, our offical start date, but I just got back from the Common Ground Fair in Unity Maine. I see some of you have your tweed projects in full swing so I better get the needles out on my own.
I got to visit a great yarn store in Waterville while away called the Yarn Goods Center. With wall to wall yarn it was hard to decide what to buy but I did pick up my much awaited Donegal tweed for my first tweed project. I'm planning on knitting the Tweedy Aran Cardigan from Interweave Knits Winter 01/02. The slight problem I have though is that I don't have the mag but I'm searching all over for it. If any of you have it or know someone who might please let me know.
I also plan on knitting the Central Park Hoodie and maybe a few others if time allows.
Hope you all enjoy Tweeding Along! Can't wait to see everyone's projects!

4 Comments:
Lovely yarn -- whatever you make with it, it's gonna be gorgeous!
OH Kelly, I am in love with your tweed!!! :-)
Ok this is going to get confusing. My name is also Kelly and I'm using the same tweed! LOL
Wish I could help with the IK mag, but I don't have it. I *do* think the red tweed would make a smashing Central Park Hoodie, though!
Post a Comment
<< Home